Company(1859-1912) in Parkersburg, West Virginia
The Parkersburg Brewing Company was originally known as the Rapp and
Hebrank Lager Brewery. The original brewery was fairly small and when
the brewery relocated and expanded on 648 Seventh Street, the owners
renamed it. The brewery closed in 1912 due to competition from
larger breweries in the area. The brewery was demolished in 2004.