1. Roadside Pale Ale -
Mother Road Brewing
2. Sweatgrass APA - Grand Teton Brewing
3. Devils Ale - San Tan Brewing
4. Metolius Amber Ale - World Brews
5. Pale 31 - Firestone Walker Brewing
6. Mission St. Pale - Firestone Walker Brewing
7. Ute Trail Pale Ale - Amicas
8. BrickStone APA - BrickStone Restaurant & Brewery
9. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - Sierra Nevada Brewing
10. Fresh Hop Pale Ale - Great Divide Brewing Company
American Pale Ale
American pale ales range from deep golden to copper in color.
The style is characterized by fruity, floral and citrus-like
American-variety hop character producing high hop bitterness,
flavor, and aroma Note that “floral and citrus-like American-variety
hop character” is the perceived end, but may be a result of the
skillful use of hops of other national origins. American pale ales
have medium body and low to medium maltiness. Low caramel character
is allowable. Fruity-ester flavor and aroma should be moderate to
strong. Diacetyl should be absent or present at very low levels.
Chill haze is allowable at cold temperatures.
Alcohol by Weight: 3.5-4.3%
Color SRM: 6-14